Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Sunday, May 19 2024 @ 09:56 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

sr2 install problem

piscotikus

Anonymous
After upgrading to sr2, I get the following error. Any help?

Warning: main(/path/to/geeklog/system/classes/timer.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/piscmcom/public_html/home/lib-common.php on line 159

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/path/to/geeklog/system/classes/timer.class.php' (include_path='/path/to/geeklog/system/pear/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/piscmcom/public_html/home/lib-common.php on line 159

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
You obviously forget to set your $_CONF['path'], as it still says "/path/to/geeklog/" there.

bye, Dirk

piscotikus

Anonymous
OK (and forgive me as I have little experience with this kind of thing).

What do I set it to?

I found where it is in the config file, but what do I change it to?

Thanks for the help!

piscotikus

Anonymous
New error:

Warning: main(/home/system/classes/timer.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/piscmcom/public_html/home/lib-common.php on line 159

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/system/classes/timer.class.php' (include_path='/home/system/pear/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/piscmcom/public_html/home/lib-common.php on line 159

piscotikus

Anonymous
I played around and got this message now...

Warning: main(../lib-common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/piscmcom/public_html/home/admin/index.php on line 27

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../lib-common.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/piscmcom/public_html/home/admin/index.php on line 27

piscotikus

Anonymous
Ok I figures all that out (I never installed geeklog myself, it was dobne via fantastico, so I chenged all the paths (I think) but now I get this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/piscmcom/public_html/home/config.php on line 83

piscotikus

Anonymous
Nevermind, I found where you show how to fix this.

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:56 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content