Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 02:19 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

SpamX or BAN plugin.. HELP!

DeCEiVeR

Anonymous
Hey guys..

I'm having a problem. I have the BAN plugin installed and the included SpamX plugin that installs with geeklog. I added a ban with the BAN PLUGIN and I tried to add it with the SPAMX plugin as well. Now, I am seeing some errors and i am unable to login to my site. This is the errors I am getting.

**NOTE i've read the FAQ and tried looking at that line and removing the "blank" area's but there is none.

PLEASE HELP ME!

This is the error i get on the main page.

Warning: eregi(): REG_EMPTY in /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/plugins/ban/functions.inc on line 149

...when I try to log in this is what i get:

Warning: eregi(): REG_EMPTY in /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/plugins/ban/functions.inc on line 150

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/plugins/ban/functions.inc:150) in /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/system/lib-sessions.php on line 317

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/plugins/ban/functions.inc:150) in /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/users.php on line 835

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/plugins/ban/functions.inc:150) in /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/users.php on line 838

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/plugins/ban/functions.inc:150) in /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/users.php on line 865

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

TIA,

DeCEiVeR

DeCEiVeR

Anonymous
OK.. well i found the problem. For some reason I had a blank record in my database, after I deleted the blank entry all is good.

So, at least its here in the forums in someone has the same problem.

Lates!

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:19 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content