Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, April 29 2024 @ 09:29 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Help for a non programmer

Lynn

Forum User
freakingout
I love geeklog and got a local kid to install it for me due to my lack of knowledge- now I am trying to use pills as a template [and not professional.] I uploaded it but now get this message and do not know where to go to put in the line it is telling me does not exist- see I said I don't know Doh! - that was a mistake

Template Error: filename: file /home/content/l/y/n/lynnd/html/layout/pills/header.thtml does not exist

vadertech

Forum User
means you are missing header.thtml file.
GeekLog Hosting, Installations and Upgrades - WWW.AWEHOST.COM - Hosting starts @ only $4.95/mo.

Lynn

Forum User
thanks for your reply - I think I am beginning to figure this out - I found some files and moved them [with a little online help] and now need to copy some from elsewhere Big Celebration

machinari

Forum User
some themes need to be updated (re: various template changes/additions) in order to function fully, or at all in some cases..

ourangel

Forum User
im am so new to this also. where did you find the files. like the header. i searched my cpanel. where does the admin log into the files? someone downloaded mine also

thanks !!!

praying it will work

machinari

Forum User
in cpanel find the file manager tool and use it to browse your directories looking for /layout/professional/header.thtml.

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:29 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content