Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, May 04 2024 @ 04:47 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

login trouble

Argus1

Forum User
Junior
one of my users can't seem to log in. It's not a problem with GL, I can accesds their account from my home and work. they just can't get into it from their home computer. Does anyone know of a setting in IE that might need to be switched so that can use my site? (They're using WinXE SE2 on a P4 2.3Ghz) I'm at my wits end. We've tried clearing the cache, cookies, etc, to no avail.

Basically they insist that GL accepts their login, but doesn't actually log them in. We're a small gaming guild, and we only have about 30 users on the site, but this is the only person with this problem, everyon else thinks it works great.

Any help here is appreciated!

Thanks,
Rich

jetshack

Forum User
have you tried deleteing their account and having them recreate it?

Argus1

Forum User
Junior
yep. still not working properly, but thanks for the suggestion. (personally i think the problem is the person, the the site...)

vadertech

Forum User
Did he try formatting? ok j/k. Maybe have him try another web browser. That would eliminate any IE settings. Has he ever been able to login? Also something you can try is have him create an account and try to login here (GL.net). That would eliminate Geeklog.
GeekLog Hosting, Installations and Upgrades - WWW.AWEHOST.COM - Hosting starts @ only $4.95/mo.

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:47 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content