Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, May 07 2024 @ 07:22 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

installation incomplete (plz help)

Alpha4

Anonymous
upgrade was successful but I keep getting this error. It seems that the forum plugin is behind it. Any idea how to fix this?

Warning: plugin_centerblock_forum(/home/bojdnld/public_html/talk/forum/include/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bojdnld/etc/geeklog/plugins/forum/functions.inc on line 818

Fatal error: plugin_centerblock_forum(): Failed opening required '/home/bojdnld/public_html/talk/forum/include/config.php' (include_path='/home/bojdnld/etc/geeklog/system/pear/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bojdnld/etc/geeklog/plugins/forum/functions.inc on line 818

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by Alpha4: /home/bojdnld/public_html/talk/forum/include/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

So does this file exist? Is it readable by the webserver?

bye, Dirk

Thebugbox

Anonymous
I got the exact same error. I'm trying to work through it now, but I went to www.sitename.com/admin then logged in and disabled the forum plugin. It seems it is looking for the config.php file in the public_html/forum folder instead of public_html/plugins/forum folder. Not sure what happened in the upgrad... DOH.

Thebugbox

Anonymous
Had to go back through steps 1.1 to 1.3 of the forum install, and everything fixed itself. Hope this helps

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:22 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content