Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, May 23 2024 @ 04:52 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

problems using geeklog via fantastico via f5

quantumqwn

Forum User
indescribable
Can someone help me

Okay I am trying to use geeklog using f5 webhosting, which offers geeklog installation via fantastico. The thing is it does the setup automatically, and there are certain problems I am running into now because of this. Like if I try to change the config.php script I will get these warnings that appear above the website talking about how I can't modify the header information because it has already been sent or something. I don't know how to get rid of the warnings without reinstalling which I keep having to do and it is getting old. Even if I change the config script back to what it was the errors won't go away. Plus I need to be able to change the config script. I can't make DB backups either because I get the following error:

Incorrect path or mysqldump utility not executable.
Check $_DB_mysqldump_path definition in config.php.
Variable currently defined as: /usr/bin/mysqldump

Of course fixing this would require a change to the config script which will give me all the warnings at the top of my page again. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? How do I make it so I can edit the config script without all these warnings? Also, does anyone know how to at least make it so the warnings don't show up on the website? That would at least make it so I don't have to keep reinstalling. Thanks.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:52 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content