Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, May 06 2024 @ 08:11 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

file management plugin

seckin

Anonymous
I installed the filemgmt (File Management) plugin for my site.. However, Im having trouble with a plugin I installed. After installing it and whent I try uploading files, the following error comes up. I have tried creating the directory which is shown in the error, but no luck.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/var/www/data/filemgmt_data/files/Maldives Political News Bulletin.1.pdf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sand/public_html/news2/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php on line 776

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpFPDaN6' to '/var/www/data/filemgmt_data/files/test.1.pdf' in /home/sand/public_html/news2/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php on line 776

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sand/public_html/news2/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php:776) in /home/sand/public_html/news2/lib-common.php(973) : eval()'d code on line 1

hope someone who knows this plugin could help me out.

thanks.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
see here

Muad MZ

Anonymous
thanks it works now.. however now i have a second problem. Smile

once i uploaded the file.., i dont know how to delete or edit the files that i just uploaded and also I do not know how to set up a page that has all the uploaded files in the categories that it is supposed to be.

I had thought that the plugin would come with those options, because postnuke had it. Maybe i am not looking at the right place..

help.. Smile

thanks again in advance since i got such a fast reply before. Smile

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
As the Admin, you have an "edit" option under each of the files in the Downloads section.

bye, Dirk

Muad MZ

Anonymous
Thanks.. but i cant see any downloads section.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
http://example.com/filemgmt/

With most themes, you should also have a "My Downloads" link in the site's header.

bye, Dirk

Muad MZ

Anonymous
Thanks alot! I think without your help i would have been lost for a long time. Smile

regards!.

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:11 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content