Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, April 29 2024 @ 11:17 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

basic questions for a newbie

Martin

Anonymous
On the front page, I see it takes every 30 articles and numbers them, like an archive. Do these numbers just keep on adding on? Do the stories get deleted after a while?

Also, I have the standard template and everything is fine, I just want to make my logo bigger. I replaced teh existing logo and the image size is small. Where would I go to change the image size?

Also, once we start publisizing the site, I want to get some customization work done? Are there any good webmasters that will customize for us at a good price?

Thanks everyone!

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by Martin: On the front page, I see it takes every 30 articles and numbers them, like an archive. Do these numbers just keep on adding on? Do the stories get deleted after a while?

Not sure what you mean. Could you rephrase that?

Geeklog doesn't "number" anything. Per default, it displays 10 stories / page, but you can configure that. It also doesn't delete any old stories, unless you specifically tell it to do that (in the Admin's story editor).

Quote by Martin: Also, I have the standard template and everything is fine, I just want to make my logo bigger. I replaced teh existing logo and the image size is small. Where would I go to change the image size?

In the theme's header.thtml file.

You may want to start here: Customising Geeklog

bye, Dirk

tstockma

Forum User
I've done several customizations to my site, contact me if you want and we can talk about your needs, my prices.
Tom
www.southparkcity.com

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:17 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content