Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, May 07 2024 @ 03:25 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Old Theme New Color

zings

Forum User
I searched all the themes but couldn't find eaxctly what I wanted. Doesn't it always start like this? Something simple yet professional in a nice green. Someting that looks appealing! First I checked out the Soapbox Theme! It had layout and style with a nice emerald green but..for some reason I kept having problems with errors...it is an old theme! So I took the Professional Theme and gave it some green and a new name. All I wanted was a nice color combo. After strafing through the style sheet the first time and checking and fixing seven more times, I ended up with a baby geek site at 4am on the morn of Feb 15, 2005! Soon I will give it a name and roll it up for all to enjoy! Hopefully in time for St. Patty's day! Well it is green! Bankers like green! Golfers like green! In the meantime, I would appreciate any input for final tweaks. I'm not entirely sure I nailed every detail with respect to lines, spaces and the theme images. Like the menu separator bar along top of screen! It still is white but I'll get around to it..... Also the green did flow to the Calendar, inadvertently but it looks cool! At present I don't intend to plugin any extra goodies to the site, but if I did at some point I don't want color collision, etc.. so input for tweaks is essential now! Last note! This site is currently under construction but will be acquiring customer's as quickly as possible. The general site theme (not the geeklog style theme) is very small business products and services. Selling them and supporting them! Hopefully by March 1st I'll have the new geeklog theme tweaked and rolled out! If any of you are interested in listing a business product or service at the site, let me know! Okay heres's the site: www.verysmallbusiness.net Enjoy!

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:25 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content