Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 12:55 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

www.southparkcity.com

tstockma

Forum User
This web site isn't about the cartoon show, yes there is actually a region in Colorado, close to Denver, called the South Park.

www.southparkcity.com.
Tom
www.southparkcity.com

csanfrancibs

Forum User
Smile Good looking site. Linking to the denver paper causes dead link I suspect > w blank space ww dot denverpost dot com/Stories/0,1413,36~417~2667170,00.html

How is that mustard gas thing going? yeesh Giving it a try

tstockma

Forum User
Hey, thanks for the kudos on the site! I'm real excited about it right now....

The biggest local town, Fairplay Colorado, has a weekly newspaper that's been going for over a hundred years. This coming Friday, they're having a feature about the web site, I've been interviewed! I'll be in the local fishwrap! Hopefully traffic will pick up.

In another day or two, I'll be unveiling the photo gallery section, which I think will be popular as well, and we'll have some great scenery & wildlife.

--

THANKS for the tip about the broken link...odd, I've seen several articles disappear from major newspaper web sites in the last few weeks, mostly on articles critical of Bush administration policies...even CNN pullled one...

Hopefully this one's innocent, maybe the Denver Post retires articles quickly.

The Mustard Gas thing has been dragging on for years, the senators here have now demanded that the DOD schedule a big public briefing soon about it....most likely the artillery shells loaded with the gas will sit for a few more years and we'll start up the controversy again...

I'll be on the web site tomorrow morning, replacing that busted link with other articles that are still out there.

Tom
Tom
www.southparkcity.com

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:55 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content