Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, July 27 2024 @ 05:54 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

My err log shows old site entries...Site does not show well

ola_one

Forum User
I have a site that is not showing well right now. I used to have another site that crashed, and I did not border to revive the crashed site. My current site is not showing well on the internet I have checked and rechecked my site url and paths and they seem to be fine. As a matter of fact, the site shows very well on the local server, but just does not show well on the internet.

Secondly, each time I do anything on the local server, like save a story or update a user, when I click on save, I get a Blank white page, but when I click on the back button, the procedure would have been saved.

My PHP.ini has the following entry in it:

error_reporting = E_ALL; display all errors, warnings and notices

display_errors = On

display_startup_errors = Off

log_errors = Off

Should the fourth item be turned on, and does anyone have any idea why the site shows locally very well but not on the internet.

The site is at http://216.49.74.183

By the way, I think google bots is still accessing my server because my error log is full of entries like the following which is a reference to my old system that crashed.

[Tue Dec 07 17:02:08 2004] [error] [client 205.188.117.6] File does not exist: C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/Ferma/public_html/gl, referer: http://66.218.71.225/search/cache?p=nigeria+ministry+of+works&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&u=www.feyiola.com/Forum/index.php&w=nigeria+ministry+works&d=BC52A347EB&icp=1&.intl=us

My new site does not have Forum or gallery yet but these are the entries in my error log.

Sorry for being too wordy.

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:54 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content