Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 05:14 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

My theme: webside.info

NeoNecro

Forum User
Regular Poster
Hello, I love some of the geeklog themes but they all missed something, so I made my own theme and I think it looks quiete nice. I based it on a theme form xoops, another cms.

I tried to use ass much css ass posible, I never used css before, but I think I did quiete a good job. It's the second theme I made, but the first one wass sutch a disaster that I didn't publish it.

I would like to know youre opinions and maybe some tips for later theme's.

You can download the theme here on the Geeklog site and you can see it in action on my site. (because there's so much content on my site I used a smaller font)
dimis-site.be

machinari

Forum User
Quote by NeoNecro: I love some of the geeklog themes but they all missed something

What exactly to you suggest that they all missed?

It is a nice looking theme, but how is it "more" than any other GL theme? I see lots of tables; I see blocks on the left and blocks in the middle and blocks on the right; I see a header and a footer. Am I missing something too?

either way, you have done a good job and it is very clean. good work on the CSS--keep it up.

NeoNecro

Forum User
Regular Poster
It's not that they were bad or so, but they just weren't my thing. It was a matter of my own taste. And all the Geeklog theme's just look the same, don't they? It just is very hard to make something original.
dimis-site.be

tampano

Forum User
Chatty
Is there a way to change font size?
Thanks
Paolo
--
Tampano
admin of http://www.tampano.com

NeoNecro

Forum User
Regular Poster
If you are looking for this theme, it's now named artNOMAD and it can be found here.
dimis-site.be

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:14 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content