Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, May 06 2024 @ 11:06 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

techongenii.net & kommunike.com

kommunike

Forum User
So far I have 2 sites up running Geeklog.

technogenii.net, a budding Web culture community, has been running on GL for almost 2 years now. It hasn't gone very far because I haven't had the requisite time to invest in it's development. All that will change!

I've recently added GL on my consulting site kommunike.com which should be launched in about a month. If you notice, there is no log in on the front page (it is on www.kommunike.com/admin) and all the comments/contributor links have been hacked out as this site will not be a community but rather I'm using GL as the engine to run my information site.

I have a few more projects in the works. Over the last 2 years, I've tried all sorts of other opensource content management systems with very little luck. I'm convinced now that GL is the best solution in terms of flexibility and stability.

I simply need to get the user language preference issue resolved and I'll be screaming Geeklog from mountain tops!

Oh yes... and I'm exploring themes a great deal and am looking forward to contributing one from scratch soon. If there are theme experts out there, I'd love to correspond with you!

Cheers,
Kristina

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:06 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content