Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, May 03 2024 @ 03:17 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Chatterblock plugin error

Barbank

Forum User
Well, it never installed correctly in the first place. It just popped up with a bunch of errors so i couldn't access the PluginEditor.

How do i manually delete it? I'm searching inthe gl_plugins table thing and i cant see anything related to chatterblock. I reuploaded the same files i had when the first error occured.

Now I get this error on the main page:

Warning: main(/home/lislejun/public_html/geeklog//chatterblock/cache/cb_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lislejun/public_html/geeklog/plugins/chatterblock/config.php on line 34

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/lislejun/public_html/geeklog//chatterblock/cache/cb_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/lislejun/public_html/geeklog/system/pear/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lislejun/public_html/geeklog/plugins/chatterblock/config.php on line 34
An SQL error has occured. Please see error.log for details.

And in my error log:

Thu Aug 5 00:05:26 2004 - 1146: Table 'lislejun_gklg1.gl_cb_chatterlog' doesn't exist. SQL in question: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM gl_cb_chatterlog

because i assum it's because i did delete gl_cb_chatterlog in a desperate attempt to make a quick fix.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Do you still have the actual block for the Chatterblock? Try disabling that one in the database (in gl_blocks).

bye, Dirk

uan

Anonymous
blank
I have the same problem too. Anyone out there could help.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by uan: I have the same problem too.

If you have the exact same problem then I'd suggest the exact same solution as above.

Otherwise, please be more specific.

bye, Dirk

tesn

Forum User
Chatty
Text Formatted Code
/geeklog//chatterblock

Not sure if this is causing your problems but I don't think You should have 2 // in your paths.

John

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:17 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content