Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 07:08 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Thanks to GL

jackknyc

Forum User
Regular Poster
Thanks to Geeklog my site is coming along. I am using quite a few plugi-ns. I don't think that there is another system out there that I could have used. My site is currently handling about 4000 links, I have just added over 6000 html pages that list over 75.000 antique dealers. These pages are not incorporated but linked from the site. I would like to convert the pages to static pages so GL will search them, when I can find a program to convert them with. I would also like to be able to have multiple calendars. I am showing about 1000 or more events a month. Some are auctions and some are fairs (Any ideas as to how I can seperathe them would be appreciated.) I just added Goggle Adsence a few days ago and I hope to be able to generate a little income from it until I get enough traffic to start to charge for advertising. I have no experience programming so asked for and received a lot of help from the developers and users of this forum. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to develop a large web portal.
Thanks everyone
Jack
http://www.antiques2.iantiquesguide.com

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:08 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content