Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 08:04 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

lib-common.php error

Chris

Anonymous
confused
I installed the Menu plugin after being told to open the INSTALL file (doh!), so now it's installed I see the Menu Editor, but when I click on it I get the following message:

Warning: main(../lib-common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jinsan/public_html/glog/admin/plugins/menu/index.php on line 32

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../lib-common.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jinsan/public_html/glog/admin/plugins/menu/index.php on line 32

I'm not too affluent with things like this, so I would welcome some advice. I tried to change:

'../lib-common.php' to '/public_html/geeklog/lib-common.php' which is where it is located, but that just gave the same error and change the error to the path i changed it to.

many thanks in advance

Chris

Anonymous
Got rid of the error, but now I get an error saying that I don't have the right to access the admin area, even though I am an admin!

I click Menu Edit and get the error, and can't seem to access it unless I edit the config file to allow everyone access, and when I do have access to Menu Edit in Admin Options, I get a further error saying that a file doesn't exist.

If I can't get this working, is it very easy to uninstall?

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:04 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content