Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, May 02 2024 @ 02:07 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

One Member Database

MrLeN

Forum User
Gee, it's been a long while since I've been here. Well, I'm back! I have a question..

Would it be possible to install a geeklog under all of my domains, which are on the same server, and have each installation using the one member database?

I would like my members to be able to log into all of my sites with one username and password. If this can be done I will start using Geeklog (again) right away.

I gave Geeklog a go a while ago. Gee must be a year (or even two) ago. I really liked how the template could be easily changed, because each part of the template had it's own little file. It was amazingly easy. MUCH better than PHP Nuke. I am hoping that it's still like that. The only reason I stopped using geeklog was because it was early days and things were a bit buggy. However, I'm sure things have changed now

Some of the members here liked my templates and asked if I could make them downloadable (don't ask me where they are now lol). I didn't want to because they were for my sites. But If anyone can help me to do what I want to do (as mentioned above) I would be more than happy to make you a tamplate.

MrLeN

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
See here for an earlier discussion of that idea.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:07 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content