Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, May 03 2024 @ 12:42 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Gallery Block conflict with lib-common.php?

bcbrock

Forum User
Chatty
This is crossposted at squatty's site.

I've tried to install and use Andy Maloney's Gallery block, but I'm getting sql errors when the block is active. From my error log:

Text Formatted Code
Wed Apr 28 20:01:33 2004 - 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE uid = 1 AND start_time < 1083200193' at line 1. SQL in question: DELETE FROM  WHERE uid = 1 AND start_time < 1083200193

It appears to me that the affected line of code is from lib-common. In fact, I commented out the entire "Handle Who's Online block" section of code from lib-common, and then when I tried to load my index.php page with the gallery block on it again, I just got a blank screen. As soon as I disabled the gallery block again, everything loaded.

I even went as far as to disable all of my other plugins and blocks to see if I had a conflict with one of them, but I still had the problem without them.

Any ideas on why the gallery block would be having issues with this section of the lib-common?
~Brian

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:42 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content