Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, May 07 2024 @ 02:00 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

undefined function: com_applyfilter

Chokaro

Anonymous
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: com_applyfilter() in /home/carlennu/public_html/users.php on line 815

I have installed Geeklog several times in the past using the same host that I do now. It just bothers me that I can't figure this out. It's probably right in front of me.

It does this when I try to log in. Perhaps I am missing a file or two?

Blaine

Forum User
This is a new function that was added with Geeklog 1.3.9 and is located in lib-common.php -- right near the end of the file. It's possible you have files from an older version mixed.
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

Chokaro

Anonymous
Yes, I did... I used the lib-common from my old geeklog so I wouldn't have to type in all the settings again. Thanks, m8.

Blaine

Forum User
make sure you replace the config.php as well - There are a number of changes in there. It' best to just re-apply your local changes.
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

Chokaro

Anonymous
I deleted everything from the server and uploaded fresh files. I also took the time to go through config.php and do it right. Still got some errors but they're easy ones that I've fixed before and remember how Smile

I just didn't even think about the download being a different version. Just expected it to go up without a fight. Always something :/

Thanks, m8.

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:00 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content