Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, May 27 2024 @ 10:36 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Problem with download plugin

sdavistx

Anonymous
blank
I installed and followed the instructions to install the File Management plugin. Everything looks good with the exception of when I set the directories for the file management system. I am using a hosted account, and don't have root. But I'm not sure that should be an issue.

I have made the changes in the system itself and in the config file which stores the directory info, but got the same results... when I hit "save" in the file management config plugin, I get the following errors:

Warning: fopen(/full_path_to_my_geeklog/plugins/filemgmt/filemgmt.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /full_path_to_my_geeklog/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php on line 1169

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /full_path_to_my_geeklog/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php on line 1194

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /full_path_to_my_geeklog/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php on line 1195

Any ideas as to why this is happening? I think I have permissions and ownership set properly per the docs. So I am not sure where to go from here.

Thanks!!

geKow

Forum User
Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question, but your path ain't really "/full_path_to_my_geeklog/plugins/filemgmt/filemgmt.php"?

That "full_path_to_my_geeklog" should be replaced by your full path to your geeklog directory.

geKow

sdavistx

Anonymous
My mistake... thats what I meant...

The errors do specify the entire path to my geeklog directory ... and then the subdirectories and the error. Sorry if I was not clear. The problem still exists, and if anyone has a solution, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advance!

Turias

Forum User
I don't think this is it, but did you remember to change the permissions of the new filemgmt directories?

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:36 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content