Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, May 07 2024 @ 01:06 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Header Error

Jim

Anonymous
Hi,

I am using PHPMaker to generate forms for some database additions in Geeklog. When I wrap the script with the external page wrapping code I cannot get by this error. There is a line header("Location: fisii_companylist.php"); which will produce the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fisiicom/public_html/owner/lib-common.php(914) : eval()'d code:4) in /home/fisiicom/public_html/owner/fisii/fisii_companydelete.php on line 93

This is followed by:

name city state phone 1

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/fisiicom/public_html/owner/fisii/fisii_companydelete.php on line 112

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/fisiicom/public_html/owner/fisii/fisii_companydelete.php on line 158

Warning: mysql_close(): 116 is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/fisiicom/public_html/owner/fisii/fisii_companydelete.php on line 159

I can eliminate the header error by commenting out the line, but the code needs the redirect information.

Can anyone suggest an alternative?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Jim

Anonymous
Turns out that the placement of the top half of the external page wrapper code does not necissarily need to be at the top of the code. By moving it below the header location code, everything works fine.

PHPMaker appears to be a very nice form generator. I am still evaluating it, but it seems stable enough. Need windoze though.

Link at: http://www.hkvstore.com/phpmaker

Jim Emery

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:06 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content