Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 12:13 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Staticpages 1.3.3

exaurdon

Forum User
Regular Poster
Hello all,

I have heard back from almost all of my beta-testers now, and the infamous backslashes bug seems to finally be resolved. I am preparing to submit a public 1.3.3 version, but before I do, I want to request input from the geeklog community on any other bugs people are aware of, or requests for additional functionality which would be useful. (Signifigant additions to staticpages will wait for another version, but I'd like to get any small modification requests incorporated into this release.)

Finally, if you were beta-testing the staticpages plugin for me, and you are still experiencing problems, PLEASE E-MAIL ME IMMEDIATELY (Or post here) before I post a new version which doesn't fix the bug for all people.

Thanks,

Exaurdon

P.S. Before someone mentions it, I have also already fixed the plugin-version reporting issue.

Turias

Forum User
I have one request:

I would love for the option to have a static page that can only be viewed by anonymous users. I am using a static page as a welcome page, but my account (which has root access) can always see it.

Any chance of this getting into the 1.3.3 release? Mr. Green

exaurdon

Forum User
Regular Poster
I'll look into how this could be handled. Generally, you don't want to hide ANY pages from root, but it might be worth having an option that hides the page from being displayed as a centerblock if the user is root, and does not have explicit permissions to view the page.

No promises here, but I'll look into this afternoon. I have a similar situation on my own page, where my normal account is a root account.

Thanks for your input,

Exaurdon~

FreakWorld

Anonymous
I have the setup that comes with GL.
But one thing that I well like is a box like the blocks.
"PHP Block Options"
It well come in handy for plugins that has info that may get to long for sites that have a lot of people.
It well make it easy for us PHP Stuped people like myself to move block info to a center block.

mdhorton

Forum User
How about a printable version link like in the stories. I have been trying some hacks, but have had no success.

Mike

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:13 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content