Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 06:38 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

geeklog causes me to be easily confused...

llakumar

Anonymous
I am trying to install geeklog and when I look at check.php, i get:

Warning: main(home2/llakumar/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/llakumar/public_html/lib-common.php on line 69

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'home2/llakumar/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/llakumar/public_html/lib-common.php on line 69

I don't have a clue what any of this means. The include_path= part confuses me especially... Any ideas on how to cure this?

I have searched the forums here and at squatty's site and i have found a lot of helpful but not so helpful posts. I still can't seem to get my links correct... please help Oops!

Theo

Anonymous
sleepy
my guess is that you're missing the / before home2
so its really looking for /home2/llakumar/public_html/home2/llakumar/config.php which doesn't exist of course...

the include_path is kind of like the $PATH variable in dos or unix.. its where php searchs for a file if you just say include "file.php" without qualifying it with a full path.

llakumar

Anonymous
wow thanx, good attention to dertail...

all i did was leave out a forward slash ... "/home2/"... in the lib-common .php

but

now i get this:

Warning: fopen(/home2/llakumar/logs/error.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home2/llakumar/public_html/lib-common.php on line 1588
An SQL error has occured. Please see error.log for details.

argh... Rolling Eyes

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin

llakumar

Anonymous
ty dirk,

that seems to fix everything... but now im at installing the forum, and i can't seem to find out how to make forumposts a center block instead of ones just on the sides... also when i am admin and i click to add story i get the message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: com_allowedhtml() in /home2/llakumar/public_html/admin/story.php on line 360

I will scour the forum in search of finding a solution but if you could please help it would be greatly appreciated.

Ty,

Andrew

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by llakumar: i can't seem to find out how to make forumposts a center block instead of ones just on the sides

That's in the forum settings (if you have Forum v2.2).

Quote by llakumar:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: com_allowedhtml() in /home2/llakumar/public_html/admin/story.php on line 360

That's a typo, see the comments here.

bye, Dirk

llakumar

Anonymous
ty for all the help, i will upgrade my forum to v.2.2, i had v.2.0...

i must say i am a huge fan of the forum... from the look to the functional effectiveness i really like the forum.

ty once again

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:38 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content