Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 03:54 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Remove left side

Francesco

Anonymous
I have a link that opens my image gallery (4images).
My image gallery is integrated into geeklog.
Can I modify something in such a way that when I click on that link also the left side of the geek log disappears, leaving more room for the gallery? I'd like to leave the header and footer from geeklog, just remove bothe left and right.
Thanks!

Francesco

Tulkas

Anonymous
The static pages plugin has that option. Just make a new static page to display your photos, and you're all set.

Francesco

Anonymous
Nope.
That's not what I want. I don;t want a static page. I want to jump to the 4images index.php page, but even if you try http://lnx.gallarotti.net/4images/index.php directly you will still get the left block there.

Francesco

Anonymous
I believe that one of the files in 4images/templates/default should be modified to go back to how it looked BEFORE the integration with geeklog BUT LEAVING the geelog header

Francesco

Anonymous
Quote by Francesco: I believe that one of the files in 4images/templates/default should be modified to go back to how it looked BEFORE the integration with geeklog BUT LEAVING the geelog header

Hmmmm... probably I am wrong. I tried to replace the files with the old one that were originally in that folder before the integration, but the look is still the same.
Can anybody who has a good knowledge of GL code find out how to remove the left block? It really bothers me the fact that when I try to display a full picture, the presence of that left block prevents the image from fitting in the screen.
After all when in image library the user doesn't really need that block to be there. The menu bar at the top should be enough to be able to go back to the homepage.
Thanks for any help!

Francesco

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:54 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content