Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, May 02 2024 @ 03:35 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Staticpages ..

pattty

Forum User
How can i delete i staticpage when i only set the permissions to anonymous users?, as an admin i cant delete it, help here. Thanks
suerte,

pAtTtY

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
As the Admin, you should be able to access anything. What have you tried? What happens? bye, Dirk

pattty

Forum User
ok, i create a staticpage as squatty have in his site to create the become a member block ok?, well, then i set the permissions, only for members and anonymous, i unmarked the permissions to admin and group. the thing is when i saved it, the staticpage doesnt appear in my staticpages admin or editor, it just dissapear. i create anoher 2 staticspages like this, and it happens the same thing, i cant find it, they are not in my staticpages editor, so i dont know where they are. thats it Frown thanks dirk
suerte,

pAtTtY

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by pattty:i create anoher 2 staticspages like this, and it happens the same thing, i cant find it, they are not in my staticpages editor, so i dont where they are.
Interesting, never heard of that one before ... Do you have access to your database (from the command line or via phpMyAdmin)? Then you could have a look at the gl_staticpage table. Another idea: Can you create new stories? If that doesn\'t work either, then maybe register_globals is off on your site now (for whatever reason). bye, Dirk

pattty

Forum User
Dirk, ok, yep, i access to my db, i went to phpMyAdmin and looked at my gl_table, i\'ve already delete it, but the thing is that if i set the permissions only to members and anonymous then as an admin i can edit that staticpage cause i cant see it at my staticpage lists. if u want to take a look, i can give access as an admin in my site, maybe u can understand better what im talkin about. as always, thnx Dirk oh, almost forgot, yes, i can create new stories without a problem. Wink
suerte,

pAtTtY

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:35 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content