Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, May 07 2024 @ 09:23 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Blue Evolution Theme

diesel

Forum User
Junior
Hello. I am currently trying to use the Blue Evolution Theme for GL 1.3.8-1. It is a very slick theme, but I have one problem. The calendar template is, for lack of a better way to put it, messed up. Some of the days of the month are the correct color (dark grey) like they should be, but some days are white. So you have white text on white background. Which file would I need to change to fix this problem? Thanks for your help.

diesel

Forum User
Junior
OK. I figured out why they are white, because it is the days that have already passed. So the days that have passed are white on white, but I would like to be able to still see the previous events on those days. Any ideas?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Check the CSS file (style.css) for that theme and compare the class names with those listed under CSS changes in the documentation. You may also need to copy over the entire calendar template directory from one of Geeklog\'s default themes. The theme is probably a bit older and/or hasn\'t been properly updated for recent Geeklog versions. bye, Dirk

diesel

Forum User
Junior
I found it. I just had to change the background color for the .cal-oldday function. Thanks again!

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:23 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content