Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 10:10 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Corrupted zClassifieds files after unzipping

missarchy

Forum User
Junior
hopeful
Hi, I\'ve been trying to download the zClassifieds plugin, but no luck so far. Every time I unzip the archive, the files are corrupted. Angry I\'ve tried WinZip, PKZip, and WinRAR, but all produce the same results. I never have this problem with tarballs, only the plain zip files. Confused So, I\'m wondering if there\'s a zClassifieds tarball anywhere, or it would be great if someone could tell me how to solve my corrupted file problem. Thanks!

Robin

Forum User
Hi Really strange issue. I use Total Commander biult-in packers. I\'ve just downloaded v.02 and no problems with unpacking. Has anyone else experienced this kind of problems with zClassidfied archive?
Geeklog Polish Support Team

missarchy

Forum User
Junior
I\'ve found that my computer seems to have a vendetta against all things Geeklog, not to mention an affinity for \"really strange issues\" Confused Anyway, I think it is definitely an issue with zip files in general, and not specifically zClassified Smile I\'ve tried downloading other plugins (in zip format), and the code is corrupted in them too. Rolling Eyes

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:10 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content