Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, May 01 2024 @ 04:24 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

imagemagick and gl 1.3.8-1

destr0yr

Forum User
I\'m getting the following error with imagemagick and GL 1.3.8-1: Warning: exec() [function.exec]: Unable to fork [/usr/X11R6/bin/mogrify -resize 151x220 /home/okanagan/public_html/images/userphotos/destr0yr.jpg 2>&1] in /home/okanagan/system/classes/upload.class.php on line 485 I have the following setup: $_CONF[\'image_lib\'] = \'imagemagick\'; $_CONF[\'path_to_mogrify\'] = \'/usr/X11R6/bin/mogrify\'; When i switch it to netpbm and the path_to_netpbm to /home/okanagan/netpbm/ i get the following: Warning: exec() [function.exec]: Unable to fork [/home/okanagan/netpbm/jpegtopnm /home/okanagan/public_html/images/userphotos/destr0yr.jpg | /home/okanagan/netpbm/pnmscale -xsize=151 -ysize=220 | /home/okanagan/netpbm/ppmtojpeg > /home/okanagan/public_html/images/userphotos/tmp.jpg] in /home/okanagan/system/classes/upload.class.php on line 508 Warning: copy(/home/okanagan/public_html/images/userphotos/tmp.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/okanagan/system/classes/upload.class.php on line 522 Couldn\'t copy /home/okanagan/public_html/images/userphotos/tmp.jpg to /home/okanagan/public_html/images/userphotos/destr0yr.jpg. You\'ll need remove both files any suggestions?
-- destr0yr
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

odDonnellE

Forum User
Junior
did your imagemagick or netpbm work with an earlier version of geeklog, or has it never worked period?
-Adam O'Donnell

destr0yr

Forum User
my host changed servers... i just used the gallery binaries for netpbm and it worked fine... not so anymore. I do have gallery 1.3.4 installed (using imagemagick) and it works fine...
-- destr0yr
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

Blaine

Forum User
Any chance they now have you running in safemode?
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

destr0yr

Forum User
a cut\'n paste. php 4.3.1 safe_mode Off Off safe_mode_exec_dir no value no value safe_mode_gid Off Off safe_mode_include_dir no value no value Frown
-- destr0yr

destr0yr

Forum User
i dont know what changed between 3 hours ago and now... but now it works... i was testing with geekary, gallery and 4images... *shrugs* geeklog gremlins?! Confused
-- destr0yr

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:24 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content