Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 23 2024 @ 04:30 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Problem with Blocks

pAtTtY

Anonymous
angry
My geeklog site is ok, but i have some problems with the blocks admin. i.e. i select a block and i want it to put it on the right, or i want a new block, or change the names of the blocks that the geeklog have for default, and when i click on the save button, it doesn\'t make any change in my blocks. what could it be? pAtTtY

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Is this the only thing that\'s not working on your site? Because that sounds suspiciously like you have register_globals = off. bye, Dirk

pAtTtY

Anonymous
Yes Dirk, thats the only thing that doesn\'t work at all. The other functions are ok. my geeklog site looks ok.. pAtTtY

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Strange. The only thing I can think of at the moment: Are you using a customised theme? If so, does this also happen with one of the standard themes that ship with Geeklog? bye, Dirk

pAtTtY

Anonymous
Yep, in fact im using 5 customised themes. what could it be? It doesn\'t happened with the geeklog themes that come with the geeklog pack, no no, it happens with 5 customised themes that i installed.

pAtTtY

Anonymous
I also noticed that i can\'t create polls arghh

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Depending on how old your customised themes are, you may have missed a few of the recent theme changes. I\'d suggest you replace the entire admin folder of those themes with one from one of the standard themes. bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:30 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content