Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 04:22 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Warning and Fatal error question...

Twinsen

Anonymous
freakingout
After trying to install or useing check.php I get this error: Warning: main(/home/virtual/site122/fst/home/geeklog/public_html/system/classes/timer.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site122/fst/home/geeklog/public_html/lib-common.php on line 105 Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/virtual/site122/fst/home/geeklog/public_html/system/classes/timer.class.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site122/fst/home/geeklog/public_html/lib-common.php on line 105 in lib-common.php on line 105, it says this:
Text Formatted Code
require_once( $_CONF['path_system'] . 'classes/timer.class.php' );
was I supposed to change this require_once also? because the instrustions don't say I should, and in lib-commin.php, right above line 105, it says "Library Includes: You shouldn't have to touch anything below here"

rawdata

Forum User
Your paths are off in config.php. This one needs to point where the config.php file is located: $_CONF[\'path\'] = \'/path/to/geeklog/\'; This one needs to point to where the public files are located: $_CONF[\'path_html\'] = $_CONF[\'path\'] . \'public_html/\';

Twinsen

Anonymous
confused
Now I get this error: Warning: main(/home/virtual/site122/fst/home/geeklog/plugins/staticpages/language/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site122/fst/home/geeklog/plugins/staticpages/functions.inc on line 44 Warning: main(): Failed opening \'/home/virtual/site122/fst/home/geeklog/plugins/staticpages/language/english.php\' for inclusion (include_path=\'.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php\') in /home/virtual/site122/fst/home/geeklog/plugins/staticpages/functions.inc on line 44 Template Error: set_root: /home/virtual/site122/fst/home/geeklog//home/virtual/site122/fst/home/geeklog/public_html/layout/XSilver is not a directory. Halted. Confused

destr0yr

Forum User
What do you have set? $_CONF[\'path\'] = ??? copy and paste what you have in your config.php it should be: $_CONF[\'path\'] = \'/home/virtual/site122/fst/home/geeklog/\'; as far as i can tell... and on ~ line 74, makesure it reads this: $_CONF[\'path_html\'] = $_CONF[\'path\'] . \'public_html/\'; line 73 should be: // $_CONF[\'path_html\'] = \'/path/to/your/public_html/\'; makesure you add the // or you will have 2 path_html\'s...
-- destr0yr
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

Twinsen

Anonymous
cheerful
Thanks for the help! I\'ve got it all sorted out now...well almost, I now need to figure out how to get of the extra /. it keeps doing like //index.php or //calander.php Confused

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
The site_url variable should not end in a slash. bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:22 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content