Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 09:14 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Hiding Member list

usarfans

Forum User
Junior
I\'ve been using Geeklog for all of a week now. Nice! Today I installed the forum plugin and have it up and running. Pretty good for someone who last week could not even spell php, sql, or css! I wanted the forum to have a few settings that would encourage people to be registered and also maybe provide some additional privacy for those who did register. 1.) I wanted the forum and messages to be viewable by non-logged-in people - DONE! 2.) You can\'t post unless you are registered - DONE! 3.) I would like it so that the member listing is NOT viewable unless you are registered and logged in - NOT DONE. Is there a setting or config change I can make that will enable #3 to be accomplished? Thanks. Lou

DTrumbower

Forum User
3.) I would like it so that the member listing is NOT viewable unless you are registered and logged in - NOT DONE. Is there a setting or config change I can make that will enable #3 to be accomplished?
Modify this file, navbar_nonmembers.thtml and comment the line that shows the members. Probably line 14.

usarfans

Forum User
Junior
Quote by DTrumbower: Modify this file, navbar_nonmembers.thtml and comment the line that shows the members. Probably line 14.
Thanks a lot Dwight! Looks like that will do the trick for me. Lou

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:14 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content