Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, May 16 2024 @ 08:04 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

when people sign up for an account

cmmonback

Forum User
on my site, do they each get their own \"homepage\" that contains their stories, links, photos, and comments? When I go to check out these other sites that have used Geeklog, I can see on the right side \"guests or members\" I then click on those nakes and I don´t see their homepages. All I see is info on the member and links to all of their comments, but no individual homepage (like I can see at Blogspot.com). I have a travel website so the intention is for every traveler to be able to create their own online journal on my site. I signed up for an account at a couple of these other sites using Geeklog, but can´t seem to be able to start my own homepage. Where can I do this from the control panels? Also, can every membe upload their own photos? And, after I have installed the Geeklog software, is there a \"forum\" that is included like this one? Thanks for your help!

DTrumbower

Forum User
Geeklog is considered a portal or content managment system. It allows you to have a dynamic web site. It doens\'t allow individuals to have seperate home pages. There is a Journal plugin that allows users to have there own journal and it can either be private or public. The forum is a plugin that can be added.

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:04 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content