Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 23 2024 @ 01:22 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Theme creating problems with central column border

twistedfreak

Anonymous
confused
Hiya, I \'m hoping someone can help. I want to create a border around the central column where the articles are displayed, by this I mean I want to create a border that surrounds the articles and all together not seperately. I can start the border in the header.thtml under the {left_blocks} which gives me the top and left side of the border. But here\'s the problem, I have nowhere for the right and bottom surrounding border to go. I can\'t place it at the begining of the rightblocks.thtml because the right blocks are not always displayed when using Geeklog (say in the forum plugin for instance, no right blocks are displayed so I wouldn\'t have the right and bottom border code either.) I think there should be a couple more .thtml files added to enhance the layout possibilities for the center (or main) column. I\'ll leave my site border problem up for a while at: twistedfreak.co.uk until I can figure out what Im gonna do. Any help would be great on this subject would be great. thanks.

twistedfreak

Forum User
Junior
SORRY I found it, It was in the Footer all the time. I just placed it above the {right_blocks} and all fell into place rather nicely. Crisis Over, Cool. Thanks anyway.

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:22 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content