Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 10:16 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Boxing site needs rankings for boxers??

midlantica

Forum User
Boxing site needs rankings for boxers. Is there a hack that would allow given users (journalists) to rate boxers? A journalist would log in and write article, then rate boxers (with stars? out of 10?). Then this info could be shown on, say, the home page in a table... They should be able to add boxers, then they would appear in popup menu when submitting new story/ranking on given boxer. This is out of my league, still pretty much newbie. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction? Maybe someone could be payed for this? How much would something like that cost?!? Trying to finish a proposal for client. This is the only missing peice of code I need for Geeklog to do the site. Geeklog is great. =D

Euan

Forum User
working
This sounds fairly doable but would take time and a little money I reckon.... A chance for some of the developers to make a few pennies in return for all their work? Dirk? Blaine? Anyone?
-- Heather Engineering
-- No job too small

midlantica

Forum User
Quote by euan: This sounds fairly doable but would take time and a little money I reckon.... A chance for some of the developers to make a few pennies in return for all their work? Dirk? Blaine? Anyone?
Anyone listening?? Any Ideas Euan?

dude

Anonymous
You should go to Blaine\'s website and ask him. www.langfamily.ca I believe he does projects for $$.

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:16 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content