Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 08:49 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Document Control System

Anonymous

Anonymous
I have been creating a document control system for work and have found that due to the structure I used, it integrates with GeekLog exceptionally well (v1.3.4 tested). I would like to release this as a plug-in, but first wish to upgrade the feature set a little. Does anyone, a) have any suggestions, and b) have a site I could publish this plug-in on so people can test it?

Tony

Site Admin
Admin
Go to IRC server irc.openprojects.net in #geeklog and we can introduce you to Geeklog team and start testing out what you have and work out any issues.
The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.

Anonymous

Anonymous
It would be fun if you used, say, a Wiki, for dev, so others could look. Easier to generate docs, too. You could have public view, and member posting. IRC development is satisfying and fast, but a lot of the time mainly excludes of useful input. IMO...

Anonymous

Anonymous
This plug-in sounds very interesting? How's the progress coming along?

Anonymous

Anonymous
Progress is great. Although it has had a little change of scope. It is now a collaborative working environment that includes document control, timesheets, issue/task management etc. Stay tuned.

Anonymous

Anonymous
We's tooned. Looking forward to news on this one!

Anonymous

Anonymous
Any updates to this plugin yet? Very interested in using this.

Marc

Anonymous
If you need a GL site to test it on, as long as there's no risk of data loss or prolonged down time, you're welcome to use mine, at www.alteredbeast.org.

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:49 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content