Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 10:43 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

www.fragglerock.org geeked

Fraggle

Forum User
After almost five years of not doing a single thing to my pathetic personal site I decided to use it for messing around with geeklog stuff. Ive shoved up oodles of info about me along with some long lost photo's. Not that anyone really wants to know everything about me or anythingSmile

http://www.fragglerock.org; check out my insanity

Ive also fixed up the monkey_business theme more to my liking. When I first found this theme it was extremely incomplete and seemingly incompatible with the new geeklog versions. I may offer a corrected updated version of monkey_business if people show any interest in it, so let me know (this is the default theme on my site modified by me). Ive also written a script to go along with a tcl script for eggdrop bots on irc. My eggdrops on efnet and irctoo allow quote entries from insane things people say in irc channels and dumps them into a file, the 'chalkboard' on my site then takes that file and spits out random quotes from the bots. I have quotes from 1996 onward in the file and its still growing (almost 2000 now). Once I fix up the output of the tcl the eggdrops use to be more compatible with the randqotd block I will offer them both combined for download as well..

anyway toodlesSmile
fraggle
efnet, irc.easynews.com
irctoo, irc.canadian.net

the c0w says: m00

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:43 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content