Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, May 01 2024 @ 05:13 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

database

Anonymous

Anonymous
I dont know how to install the database for the gameserver, i get this error: Warning: Access denied for user: 'mynickname@127.0.0.1' (Using password: YES) in C:skin4geeklog-1.3.6systemdatabasesmysql.class.php on line 104 Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'syphon@127.0.0.1' (Using password: YES) in C:skin4geeklog-1.3.6systemdatabasesmysql.class.php on line 104 Cannnot connect to DB server How do i ad the gameserver to my database?

Anonymous

Anonymous
Gameserver is a theme which you place in the layout directory. What are you trying to put into the database for this? There's some template differences between 1.3.6 and 1.3.7, but I don't know if they would cause this type of error message.

vbgunz

Forum User
It is probably wisest to start either a fresh install of Geeklog 1.3.7 or an upgrade if you've already started something you do not wish to lose... No layout as far as I am concerned with Geeklog 1.3.7 needs a seperate database install outside the initial setup... Make sure you have a legitimate copy of Geeklog before proceeding. You can always download the latest copy here at Geeklog. Good luck Smile---Victor B. Gonzalez
Victor B. Gonzalez -
http://aeonserv.com

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:13 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content