Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, May 21 2024 @ 03:59 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Failed to Create Stream

hellfire

Anonymous
I'm having a simular problem. When installing I received these messages:Warning: main(D:/Web/VR/chris/geeklog-1.3.7sr1/geeklog/system/databases/mysql.class.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in d:/web/vr/chris/geeklog-1.3.7sr1/system/lib-database.php on line 109Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required 'D:/Web/VR/chris/geeklog-1.3.7sr1/geeklog/system/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='.;c:php4pear') in d:/webvr/chris/geeklog-1.3.7sr1/system/lib-database.php on line 109I currently have php 4.3.1 installed and working - and the sql server is functioning fine. Again I'm new to php - any thoughts are appreciated.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Something in your path setup is wrong. Notice that one of the paths in the error message is .../geeklog-1.3.7sr1/geeklog/system/... and the other is .../geeklog-1.3.7sr1/system/... So depending on you actual paths, you either have a "geeklog" too many or it's missing somewhere. bye, Dirk

Reed

Anonymous
I'm having a similar problem, and I'm seeing nothing wrong with my settings. Warning: main(/system/databases/mysql.class.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home2/tekno/system/lib-database.php on line 109 Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required '/system/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='') in /home2/tekno/system/lib-database.php on line 109 AND $_CONF['/home/tekno/'] = '/home/tekno/'; // C:/ /home/tekno/geeklog/ // You only need to change this if you moved or renamed the public_html // directory. In that case, you should specify the complete path to the // directory like this (i.e. without the $_CONF['path']): // $_CONF['path_html'] = '/public_html/'; $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/public_html/'; // you shouldn't need to edit the following $_CONF['path_system'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/system/'; $_CONF['path_log'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/logs/'; $_CONF['path_language'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/language/'; $_CONF['rdf_file'] = $_CONF['path_html'] . '/backend/geeklog.rdf'; $_CONF['backup_path'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/backups/'; Please reply, thanks. Oh, and also, the database is usually installed in the root folder, correct? Thanks.

Anonymous

Anonymous
This one here is wrong: $_CONF['/home/tekno/'] = '/home/tekno/'; // C:/ /home/tekno/geeklog/ It should be: $_CONF['path'] = '/home/tekno/'; In all of these, you added an extra slash to the last part. You need to remove them. $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/public_html/'; $_CONF['path_system'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/system/'; $_CONF['path_log'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/logs/'; $_CONF['path_language'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/language/'; $_CONF['rdf_file'] = $_CONF['path_html'] . '/backend/geeklog.rdf'; $_CONF['backup_path'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/backups/'; Once you put $_CONF['path'] back into the config file again, these other URLs will end up with extra slashes. For example, $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/public_html/'; will yield: '/home/tekno//public_html/' instead of '/home/tekno/public_html/'. So, you need to remove the extra ones you put in.

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:59 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content