Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, May 15 2024 @ 01:22 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Template Error: set_root: layout/Clean/ is not a directory.

shortround

Anonymous
Problems with the admin section. Not sure what's up... the site loads fine:http://muellhorn.goldentaco.orgFrom config.php:// +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+// | SERVER SETTINGS |// | |// | All paths must have a trailing slash ('/'). If you're on Windows, they |// | must also start with a drive letter (e.g. 'C:/'). |// | The 'path' value signifies where the config.php (this file) resides |// +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+$_CONF['path'] = '/home/virtual/site229/fst/var/www/html/muellhorn.goldentaco.org/geeklog/'; // C:/inetpub/wwwroot/geeklog/// You only need to change this if you moved or renamed the public_html// directory. In that case, you should specify the complete path to the// directory like this (i.e. without the $_CONF['path']):// $_CONF['path_html'] = '/home/virtual/site229/fst/var/www/html/muellhorn.goldentaco.org/';// you shouldn't need to edit the following$_CONF['path_system'] = $_CONF['path'] . 'system/';$_CONF['path_log'] = $_CONF['path'] . 'logs/';$_CONF['path_language'] = $_CONF['path'] . 'language/';$_CONF['rdf_file'] = $_CONF['path_html'] . 'backend/geeklog.rdf';$_CONF['backup_path'] = $_CONF['path'] . 'backups/';// +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+// | SITE SETTINGS |// | |// | These settings help define your Geeklog site. |// +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+// make sure this is the correct URL to your site (no trailing slash)$_CONF['site_url'] = 'http://muellhorn.goldentaco.org';$_CONF['site_name'] = 'muellhorn.goldentaco.org';$_CONF['site_slogan'] = 'Dig it';$_CONF['site_mail'] = 'admin@goldentaco.org';$_CONF['theme'] = 'Clean'; // default theme// Some hosting services have a preconfigured admin directory. In that case,// you need to rename Geeklog's admin directory to something like "myadmin"// and change the following URL as well. Leave as is until you experience any// problems accessing Geeklog's admin menu.$_CONF['site_admin_url'] = $_CONF['site_url'] . '/myadmin';// you shouldn't need to edit the following$_CONF['layout_url'] = $_CONF['site_url'] . '/layout/' . $_CONF['theme'];$_CONF['path_themes'] = $_CONF['path_html'] . 'layout/';$_CONF['path_layout'] = $_CONF['path_themes'] . $_CONF['theme'] .'/';------------------------------------------------------Dirk, I think your work is cut out for you on this one! WinkIt should be working. Feel free to try and log in as admin (default password) and click on anything in the admin panel.Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks,-Shorty

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Your site doesn't work at all. Try using "clean" (lowercase 'C'!) for the default template name ... bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
It does... you might have gone when I was uploading a new config.php.

Anonymous

Anonymous
Did you fix this line here? It's commented out: // $_CONF['path_html'] = '/home/virtual/site229/fst/var/www/html/muellhorn.goldentaco.org/';

Anonymous

Anonymous
Thanks for the fresh set of eyes... Smile I've been racking my brain and re-installing for 2 hours. -Shorty

Carrie

Anonymous
I am having the same problems...this is what my config.php file looks like. Can anyone help???? (the important part of the Config.php file...I know the rest of it is correct) // +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+ // | SERVER SETTINGS | // | | // | All paths must have a trailing slash ('/'). If you're on Windows, they | // | must also start with a drive letter (e.g. 'C:/'). | // | The 'path' value signifies where the config.php (this file) resides | // +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+ $_CONF['path'] = '/home/casketcr/public_html/geeklog/'; // C:/inetpub/wwwroot/geeklog/ // You only need to change this if you moved or renamed the public_html // directory. In that case, you should specify the complete path to the // directory like this (i.e. without the $_CONF['path']): // $_CONF['path_html'] = '/home/casketcr/public_html/geeklog/'; $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/home/casketcr/public_html/geeklog/'; // you shouldn't need to edit the following $_CONF['path_system'] = $_CONF['path'] . 'system/'; $_CONF['path_log'] = $_CONF['path'] . 'logs/'; $_CONF['path_language'] = $_CONF['path'] . 'language/'; $_CONF['rdf_file'] = $_CONF['path_html'] . 'backend/geeklog.rdf'; $_CONF['backup_path'] = $_CONF['path'] . 'backups/'; // +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+ // | SITE SETTINGS | // | | // | These settings help define your Geeklog site. | // +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+ // make sure this is the correct URL to your site (no trailing slash) $_CONF['site_url'] = 'http://www.casketcrew.com/geeklog'; $_CONF['site_name'] = 'CasketCrew.com'; $_CONF['site_slogan'] = 'Another Nifty Thingy'; $_CONF['site_mail'] = 'webmaster@casketcrew.com'; $_CONF['theme'] = 'XSilver'; // default theme // Some hosting services have a preconfigured admin directory. In that case, // you need to rename Geeklog's admin directory to something like "myadmin" // and change the following URL as well. Leave as is until you experience any // problems accessing Geeklog's admin menu. $_CONF['site_admin_url'] = $_CONF['site_url'] . '/admin'; // you shouldn't need to edit the following $_CONF['layout_url'] = $_CONF['site_url'] . '/home/casketcr/public_html/geeklog/geek/layout/' . $_CONF['theme']; $_CONF['path_themes'] = $_CONF['path_html'] . 'layout/'; $_CONF['path_layout'] = $_CONF['path_themes'] . $_CONF['theme'] .'/'; // optional settings $_CONF['allow_user_themes'] = 1; $_CONF['allow_user_language'] = 1; $_CONF['allow_user_photo'] = 1; // 1 = on, 0 = off...flag that allows users to upload self-photo // **************************************************************************** // * If you set up Geeklog for the first time, you shouldn't need to change * // * anything below this line. Come back here once the site is up and running.* // ****************************************************************************

Carrie

Anonymous
Please if anyone has an answer for this it would be greatly appreciated. You can post here, or e-mail me. That would be great. Thanks! :-) ---~*~ Carrie ~*~ http://www.casketcrew.com

Anonymous

Anonymous
These two lines are wrong: $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/home/casketcr/public_html/geeklog/'; $_CONF['layout_url'] = $_CONF['site_url'] . '/home/casketcr/public_html/geeklog/geek/layout/' . $_CONF['theme']; If all your files are in a sub-directory named geeklog, I think they should be this: $_CONF['path_html'] = '/home/casketcr/public_html/geeklog/'; $_CONF['layout_url'] = $_CONF['site_url'] . $_CONF['theme'];

Carrie

Anonymous
This is the exact error I get. Template Error: set_root: /home/casketcr/public_html/geeklog/public_html/geeklog/layout/XSilver/ is not a directory. Halted. I have changed the config.php file tons of different times. Hmmmm I am about to loose my hair. *LOL*---~*~ Carrie ~*~ http://www.casketcrew.com

Anonymous

Anonymous
Please repost your config.php file.

Carrie

Anonymous
I finally got it to work by editing this code: // You only need to change this if you moved or renamed the public_html // directory. In that case, you should specify the complete path to the // directory like this (i.e. without the $_CONF['path']): // $_CONF['path_html'] = '/home/casketcr/public_html/geeklog'; $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/'; I took out the information from $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/'; which used to have: $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/home/casketcr/public_html/geeklog/'; Just thought I would let you know. Thanks.---~*~ Carrie ~*~ http://www.casketcrew.com

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:22 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content