Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, May 08 2024 @ 07:29 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Check.php errors/failed

darkness

Anonymous
I am running geeklog 1.3.7sr1 on a windows 200 machine. for the most part its up and running i am just getting these errors when i bring up the homepage:Warning: fopen(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Geeklog/logs/error.log) [function.fopen]: failed to create stream: Permission denied in C:InetpubwwwrootGeeklogpublic_htmllib-common.php on line 1440I am also getting these errors when i run the check.php:Testing logs directory C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Geeklog/logs/ ...Could not open error.log and access.log for writing.Please check that you have set the logs directory and the files error.log and access.log in that directory to chmod 775. Current permissions for logs: 777 Current permissions for error.log: 666 Current permissions for access.log: 666 Testing backend directory C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Geeklog/public_html//backend/ ...Could not open the RDF file C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Geeklog/public_html/backend/geeklog.rdf for writing.Please check that you have set both the backend directory and the geeklog.rdf file in that directory to chmod 775. Current permissions for backend: 777 Current permissions for geeklog.rdf: 666 Testing userphotos directory C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Geeklog/public_html/images/userphotos/ ...Could not write to C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Geeklog/public_html/images/userphotos/.Please make sure this directory exists and is set to chmod 775.Warning: fileperms() [function.fileperms]: Stat failed for C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Geeklog/public_html/images/userphotos/ (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in C:InetpubwwwrootGeeklogpublic_htmladmininstallcheck.php on line 113Current permissions for userphotos: 0Testing articles directory C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Geeklog/public_html/images/articles/ ...Could not write to C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Geeklog/public_html/images/articles/.Please make sure this directory exists and is set to chmod 775.Warning: fileperms() [function.fileperms]: Stat failed for C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Geeklog/public_html/images/articles/ (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in C:InetpubwwwrootGeeklogpublic_htmladmininstallcheck.php on line 130Current permissions for articles: 0Results: 4 of 4 tests performed: 0 successful, 4 failed.So i checked the docs and i read the chmod 777 issue but like i said i am running windows 2000. Can anyone help out this Win2k user?Thanks

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Didn't you ask this on the geeklog-users mailing list as well? Did you see the answer you got there? Did it help? The check.php script isn't really made for Windows, so the output is pretty much useless there ... bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
I ran a GL site on Windows 2K and check.php worked fine for me. The script says those files and directories should be 775, but I had to change them to 777 before the script would say everything was set up okay. He has some of his permissions set wrong and is missing files.

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:29 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content