Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, May 06 2024 @ 11:29 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Gallery errors

Anonymous

Anonymous
Hi, I have suddenly got the following errors with my gallery install although it has been working fine for a while... I know that there has been discussion about the header information but nothing about the first error which has left me stumped.. Please help!!! By the way, the photos come up after a while with these errors. Warning: Undefined variable: GALLERY_BASEDIR in /var/www/moocrew.net/public_html/gallery/view_album.php on line 30 Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/moocrew.net/public_html/gallery/view_album.php:30) in /var/www/moocrew.net/public_html/gallery/session.php on line 51 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/moocrew.net/public_html/gallery/view_album.php:30) in /var/www/moocrew.net/system/lib-sessions.php on line 159 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/moocrew.net/public_html/gallery/view_album.php:30) in /var/www/moocrew.net/system/lib-sessions.php on line 171

vinny

Site Admin
Admin
I jus visited your web site (http://www.moosic.net/gallery) and didn't have any problems. Try deleting your browser's cookies, that often fixes those session problems. -Vinny

Anonymous

Anonymous
Hi, please try clicking into the actual album since the errors don't appear on the 1st page . Try http://www.moosic.net/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Moosic_Live

vinny

Site Admin
Admin
I can help a little and suggest some things, but I don't think I've seen this before with gallery... First, the last 4 warning/error messages about the headers already sent can be ignored since they are just a result of php sending the first error message (once anything is written to the html page headers/cookies can't be set). The first error may be fixed by removing: $GALLERY_BASEDIR . from line 30 of view_album.php. It looks like maybe your php security settings are not allowing you to use uninitialized variables (don't ask me why gallery uses them in the first place). If removing that doesn't help try replacing it with the relative or absolute path of init.php. i.e. ./init.php --or-- /var/www/moocrew.net/public_html/gallery/init.php Good Luck, Vinny

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:29 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content