Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 06:17 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Wondering??

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
I have two questions...... 1. What setting do I set to allows users to upload a single image without having to give them Admin priviliges????? 2. I would like to have two news blocks I tried a possible simple solution and just added another block with an original name using the same phpblock call as the other feed, but that did not work. I want to have two newsfeeds showing two different topics. Thanks you ahead of time I love the work you have done thus far.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
1. You can't do that. Image upload is only available to (Story)Admins at this time. 2. Are you talking about Geeklog's built-in portal blocks or the News block add-on (by Squatty, I think). Can't really help you with the latter, but you can have as many portal blocks on your site as you like. Just make sure they have unique names. bye, Dirk

squatty

Forum User
If you are running the phpblock (news block), you will most likely run into issues with the same function being called twice...rename the functions to be unique and you should be fine.---Danny @ squatty.com
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:17 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content