Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 23 2024 @ 11:25 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Help Me Please

WhiteDragon

Anonymous
Hi well ive edited config.php and put it all back been on the normal problem thing and deleted the lines it said to since i thought i maybe that but it wasnt so i need help it says this Fatal error: Failed opening required '/path/to/geeklog/config.php' (include_path='') in /home/rabidtur/public_html/lib-common.php on line 63 can anyone tell me wat to do bit by bit and how to do it please and if the admin of this site can help then Thx i need my site up but i cant get this to work Thx WhiteDragon

tomw

Forum User
Start with a new config.php. Place this little tool in your web root run it with http://your.site/configure.php and do what it says.

See if that helps.

Tom

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
WhiteDragon, I see you submitted the same problem for the third time now (I've deleted that third post, btw). Please READ the installation instructions carefully and try to understand them. It's all explained there. From the error you're getting, it seems you still haven't set $_CONF['path'] at all. Also, have you tried Tom's configuration utility? It's really quite nifty. As much as I hate to say that, but if you've read the installation instructions (and the comments here on the site) and still don't know what to do, then maybe Geeklog isn't for you ... bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:25 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content