Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 08:14 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Are there a couple plugins for...

dv13

Anonymous
Am looking for something that I can make, like a link to a page with a calendar just like the my calendar in the user function, only make it a board calendar so we can put upcoming events on it for all to see and not just a personal calendar? My other question is, on the upcoming events...how do I get them all to list on the home page...I put 3 up, but only the first one is showing up...I would like for them all to appear...any ideas? Please forgive me...changing from cgi to this is rough..especially when you learn by trial and error...t

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin

Not quite sure if I understand the first part of your question. The built-in calendar is divided into the master calendar and the personal calendar. Dates on the master calendar can be seen by anyone.

Maybe Blaine's calendar block (which can be seen on his site) is what you're looking for?

The upcoming events block only show the events coming up within the next 14 days. See this story on how to change this.

bye, Dirk

dv13

Anonymous
Thanks again Dirk, boy do I feel dumb...I found the calendar (master) 30 min after I posted..haha....but will go read the story on the events block..thanks again..t

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:14 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content