Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 02:19 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Login Problem?

norie

Anonymous
Hi, first I want to say geeklog is wonderful! BUT i have this minor problem. I can't login at all. I keep getting this error when I login as Admin and password as password like what the message said. This is the error I kept receiving:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' in /home/honeycube/public_html/fitlog/users.php on line 593

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/honeycube/public_html/fitlog/users.php:593) in /home/honeycube/public_html/fitlog/system/lib-sessions.php on line 159
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/honeycube/public_html/fitlog/users.php:593) in /home/honeycube/public_html/fitlog/system/lib-sessions.php on line 171 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 1

Then I tried signing up as a new user I get this on top:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' in /home/honeycube/public_html/fitlog/users.php on line 593

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/honeycube/public_html/fitlog/users.php:593) in /home/honeycube/public_html/fitlog/system/lib-sessions.php on line 159

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/honeycube/public_html/fitlog/users.php:593) in /home/honeycube/public_html/fitlog/system/lib-sessions.php on line 171

When I submitted a username and email it was successful, but when I return to the page to enter my new username and password I get the same problem as the Admin login. I think it has to do with cookies? I checked the lines in lib-sessions.php as it stated and it about cookie session, lastvisit, lastvisittemp and on the user.php, the line was about the same thing.

If it is about the cookies, am I suppose to configure the session settings on config.php such as the cookie name, password, theme, etc?

This seems to be the only problem so far, thanks in advanced!! =)

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:19 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content