Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, May 08 2024 @ 02:21 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Database Help?????????

Anonymous

Anonymous
These are the Db_Table_prefix geeklogs creates right?Couse i was cleaning mysql database today and deleted old databases that i did not nead but not did no delete my geeklog ones uses.So im kinda wondering if i delete anything that i was suppost to not delete can u check and tell me if everything is ok.The site is working perfect im just skiptical and these kinda stuff.Thank you(Databases that i kept) --------------------------------- thugworldorg_access thugworldorg_article_images thugworldorg_blocks thugworldorg_commentcodes thugworldorg_commentmodes thugworldorg_comments thugworldorg_commentspeedlimit thugworldorg_cookiecodes thugworldorg_dateformats thugworldorg_events thugworldorg_eventsubmission thugworldorg_featurecodes thugworldorg_features thugworldorg_frontpagecodes thugworldorg_group_assignments thugworldorg_groups thugworldorg_links thugworldorg_linksubmission thugworldorg_maillist thugworldorg_personal_events thugworldorg_plugins thugworldorg_pollanswers thugworldorg_pollquestions thugworldorg_pollvoters thugworldorg_postmodes thugworldorg_sessions thugworldorg_sortcodes thugworldorg_staticpage thugworldorg_statuscodes thugworldorg_stories thugworldorg_storysubmission thugworldorg_submitspeedlimit thugworldorg_topics thugworldorg_tzcodes thugworldorg_usercomment thugworldorg_userindex thugworldorg_userinfo thugworldorg_userprefs thugworldorg_users thugworldorg_vars

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Geeklog uses 40 tables. All of them use the prefix $_DB_table_prefix from your config.php (as of 1.3.6 - versions 1.3.5 and earlier did not use the prefix for the "staticpage" table). You have 40 tables, including one named "thugworldorg_staticpage", so you should be fine. bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
Thanks man www.thugworld.org

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:21 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content