Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 10:56 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Looking for help

DennisDuBay

Anonymous
Hey Gang, I'm new to the geeklog scene. I love the way it's setup. Here's my deal. I own a site, www.tastethemusic.com ....as you can see, it lacks the chewy goodness that sites should have. I'm novice, at best. Infact, that's an insult to novices. I'm looking for someone to help (by that, I mean, do most of the work) me setup geeklog on my site. For those who are looking to add to their resume's, this is a perfect scenario. I'm giving carblanche in the way of creative design of the site...as long as it's got the feeling of a rock n roll site. I'm a writer, not a webdesigner. If ANYONE wants to help a guy out, please please email me. dennisdubay2002@aol.com Dennis

etegration

Forum User

Anonymous

Anonymous
You must be a linux user to respond to someone who is looking for help to respond RTFM. It's apparent the guy doesn't feel capable of doing it himself, which is why he's ASKING FOR HELP. Hard to comprehend, I know. There really is no point in just typing RTFM, other than to show that you can. It's people like you give geeks a bad name. Have a nice day.

Anonymous

Anonymous
A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind.

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:56 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content