Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, July 27 2024 @ 12:41 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Uploaded from 1.3.6rc1 (?, the beta ver.)

frozen

Anonymous
My problem is that while Geeklog was doing great under the beta release, I wanted to upgrade to the stable version of 1.3.6 but right now it is absoultely falling apart. The problems, I hope theyre resolved in previous posts but I havent had luck finding it. -anything beyond the front page, every links, etc brings up an 404 error. (Hope this is the easy part) -I put in OSCommerce as a default theme. It doesnt look great at all, every borders are in yellow instead of the regular colors I hacked. as an attempt to solve it, I downloaded the regular theme from goddammit and installed it. Same results. So, downloaded simplicity theme to see whether I can salvage the last diginity of my site. No luck. Tried to edit the sytle.css file. No change. So, I was puzzled at that. Any help with that? Due to this, I had to close down my site and if you want to see into it, I ll figure a way to let you guys access it... -RJ

bdefore

Anonymous
i had similar problems during the switch but quickly resolved them by rechecking the config.php... make sure your paths are all correct. i'm using a rendition of OS_Commerce also

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:41 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content