Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, May 08 2024 @ 05:27 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Help Please.

KamiluS

Anonymous
I don`t know how to change Name of boxes. I can`t vote on sonds. If i want to register new user the mail not camming. I`m newbe ueser can you help me ? I can change my profile but when i`m loged as admin i cannot change Anything i admins zone i cannot even add new story Frown

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
The names of the boxes (we call them "blocks"Wink can be changed from the Admin menu. Sorry, I don't understand what "vote on sonds" is supposed to mean. When you can't send emails, then please check your mail settings in PHP (in php.ini) - Geeklog just uses PHP's mail() function. If you can login and change your profile but can't do anything else then that sounds like you have register_globals=off in your php.ini. The install script should have warned you about that ... bye, Dirk

KamiluS

Anonymous
I think that is the register_globals error. I have change it in php.ini and restart apache but it shows i install.php that I hadn`t. You have register_globals = Off in your php.ini. However, Geeklog requires register_globals to be on. Before you continue, please set it to on and restart your web server. But in my php.ini is all good look... register_globals = On register_argc_argv = On I don`t know why it shows me the error ? Can you help ?

KamiluS

Anonymous
They help me on irc. Thanks a lot guys :]

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:27 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content