Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, July 27 2024 @ 07:21 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Edit Poll bug?

Indigo

Anonymous
Is there a bug in the edit poll section of Geeklog? Whenever I go to edit the poll, the last item is replaced/duplicated by the second to last poll option?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin

Hmm, I haven't seen this one before. The poll editor likes to reorder the polls in a not-too obvious way (which should be fixed in 1.3.6), but I've never heard of duplicates.

If you can reproduce this, please make sure to file a bug report.

bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
Have seen this bug before too. One quick fix, to avoid it, is leave the last two fields blank ....

Anonymous

Anonymous
I've just seen this bug in 1.3.7sr2. The second to last entry gets duplicated when I go to edit the poll. Deleting the duplicate seems to clear the problem.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
There is a bug in the poll editor that allows you to enter too many poll answers: $_CONF['maxanswers'] = 10 per default, but the poll editor does allow you to enter 11. And when you do that and edit the poll again, the 10th entry is duplicated. This is already fixed in CVS. bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
Thanks for the prompt response and explanation Dirk! I don't know how you find the time... Needless to say I'm greatly enjoying tinkering with Geeklog and am looking forward to 1.3.8!

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:21 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content